CIVND OverviewThe Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) course will prepare you for the 210-065 certification exam by covering basic protocol concepts to in depth configuration and troubleshooting of the major TelePresence endpoints and TelePresence Servers.
Everything that is covered will set you up for success as you will not learn only theory, but how to configure many different tasks that you will encounter both on the exam, and in real world applications.
You will learn the following topics in order to help prepare you on your path towards becoming a UC Engineer:
- The History of Video Conferencing & TelePresence & TelePresence Terminology
- Video Protocols, and the different components that the UC infrastructure comprises of
- How the TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) is configured to manage resources and conferences
- What the VCS-C & VCS-E is, and how they can be utilized for B2B & remote endpoint connectivity
- The MCU & TelePresence Server’s resource capabilities and configuration
- How to configure and troubleshoot the TC and CE TelePresence endpoints
- CTS/IX/TX based TelePresence endpoint configuration & troubleshooting
- Cisco Video Surveillance
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORNathan Salazar has worked on telephony systems since 2003 while in the Army when the Army was transitioning from circuit switching (Analog phones and the PSTN) to VoIP phones and VoIP systems. He has been working on CUCM and the voice gateways since the early days of the CUCM (v4.3), and been working on them ever since. He holds multiple Cisco certifications, both at the CCNA & CCNP level, and is always staying current on the latest transitions of the UC realm.
**Note: Do not discuss any answers that are on the exam in this forum. Only discussions about the topic and the details about this topic can be discussed. Any direct discussions about any exam question or answers will block you immediately from the forum page, and possibly all forum access in the future**