CIVND OverviewThe Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) course will prepare you for the 210-065 certification exam by covering basic protocol concepts to in depth configuration and troubleshooting of the major TelePresence endpoints and TelePresence Servers.
Everything that is covered will set you up for success as you will not learn only theory, but how to configure many different tasks that you will encounter both on the exam, and in real world applications.
You will learn the following topics in order to help prepare you on your path towards becoming a UC Engineer:
- The History of Video Conferencing & TelePresence & TelePresence Terminology
- Video Protocols, and the different components that the UC infrastructure comprises of
- How the TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) is configured to manage resources and conferences
- What the VCS-C & VCS-E is, and how they can be utilized for B2B & remote endpoint connectivity
- The MCU & TelePresence Server’s resource capabilities and configuration
- How to configure and troubleshoot the TC and CE TelePresence endpoints
- CTS/IX/TX based TelePresence endpoint configuration & troubleshooting
- Cisco Video Surveillance